Bottleless Water Coolers Chicago
We love “the Windy City.” From Wrigley Field to the greatest pizza on Earth, Chicago represents all of the charm of the Midwest with the amenities of one of America’s greatest cities. With Lake Michigan providing a constant water source, the city of Chicago has taken strides to provide its citizens with a clean environment. In fact, Chicago’s Loyola University went so far as to ban the use of individual plastic bottles on campus, opting for refillable bottles with stations providing filtered drinking water.
Using a bottleless water cooler in Chicago, you can achieve remarkable results, such as reducing your carbon footprint and the levels of plastic waste that make their way into Lake Michigan. With a standard 2-step micron carbon filtration system, any trace contaminants such as chlorine or lead are filtered away, leaving your Chicago water clean, crisp, and that “bottled water quality” some people seek.
Also available is reverse osmosis for when you want absolutely nothing but the pure water molecule. Through a 4-step system, reverse osmosis attached to your bottleless water cooler, pressure forces water through a series of membranes bearing pores smaller than the size of the head of a pin. Whether you’re a White Sox or Cubs fan, staying hydrated is key.
- You can own your bottleless water cooler in Chicago for the price of a few months’ rental from costly bottled water delivery services.
- Eliminate the cost associated with injuries due to lugging 48 pound 5-gallon bottles.
- A bottleless water cooler in Chicago purifies the water of Lake Michigan
- Installation of the bottleless water cooler is remarkably easy.
- Maintenance of the bottleless water cooler is a snap with filter replacements required every 6-8 months or 1500-gallons, whichever comes first.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING TO CHICAGO, IL.
When you purchase a bottleless water cooler from iBottleless.com, you have the option of a small counter-top filtered water dispenser, a standard black or white bottleless water cooler, or a slim-lined stainless steel bottleless water cooler for office use.